The role requires the member to be hands on technical on UFT, ROBOT and Test management process. Be able to build and manage automation scripts in a complex framework environment. Be able to run the scripts on different Environments and minimize non-functional failures. The Automated Testing team handles automation of core business functionality that is delivered to Trade Clients. We have a build Sanity Suite, Regression Suite and an SIT suite built that is constantly getting more functionality added on top of the current baseline.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Proficient in Robot Framework, Selenium, Good at UFT
• Exposure to reusable functions, recovery scenarios
• Should be able to generate xPaths and CSS identifiers
• Good at programming languages like Java, Python, VB Scripts (any One)
• Proficient at developing robust automation scripts, manage test data build reusable functions/key words
• Manage Script Execution in Bulk
• Good at writing SQL Queries
• Good exposure to Git, should be able to checkout/check-in to Git/any version control tool.
• Good Exposure to Jenkins and Linux (Good to have)